Get Glitter

Saturday, October 24, 2009

random post

This is retarded. No matter how many times i sms jia-er she won't reply. Even if it's like super important matters. She hate me? Maybe. Like I got no reason to sms her like that. Ask her anything must tell me through shaun or something....or even better, ignore me. I don't know whether I can keep my sanity for how much longer. It's a miracle I am still this calm now.

Yesterday NP activity, campcraft do pegging again... suffered new blisters, had to put on plasters again. The ground harder than the previous one, and end up my fastest timing was 12 seconds.... compared to that time when i peg in soft ground.... only took me 3 seconds to peg it in.

Do pumping with blisters make my right hand tremble uncontrollably again. Stop at 54 sia.... failure....

Hong wen gave me a campcraft practical assignment !!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment