Get Glitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

random post

Realise too late i made some mistakes.

Today fancy was boring....I practically did nothing. Didn't go strict as jia hui asked us to. Thinking of it, I might wanna try full out being "strict" next training since she wanted us to be strict so much. I feel like an outcast now during fancy training haha. Lunch also I sat at one side finish my food and sleep on the table waiting for the rest....

Luckily they forgave my sis and me, so still can communicate. Kind of. Yea. Thanks !!!

Thinking of what food to bring for next fancy training. Cuz when I am bored I feel hungry. Rawr.

Just offended jia hui. LOL. I was sitting on a bench leaning against the table, didn't notice jia hui's bag was on the table. Jia hui called me, like I am a creep like Bryan or smth, should have record the tone down. So I reply, "what?" Make it sound rude also. Haha.

Guess they now see my true colours. Now I got no one to tok to le. Finally. I tink.

No comments:

Post a Comment