Get Glitter

Thursday, December 10, 2009

random post

So long never post le. Just went to year 1 squad chalet, so might as well post about it.

Brought machamp and terrace along. Trying to make them join laarhs. Quite fail at that T_T. Then went to the chalet, they started playing water bombs, then I not suppose to get wet de >.<>.<"

Ah ! ex-NCOs were playing cards. They wanted to play mahjong, so ask me to book the mahjong set and table etc first and bring to the room. Watch them play cards and mahjong i feel sianz lehs. Joined the year 1s playing truth or dare, I epic fail in doing a dare >.< i think the year 1s also start feeling that I fail too. And then next I chose truth, en qi asked me a startling question sia. But she dun wan me to answer. LOL. But the year 1s asked me some easy question to answer, then carry on.

Think I offended the year 1s o.o. And Xue Chun and En Qi most obvious i think. Then start bbq, we fail at starting fire laarhs. CX sir had to do it for us instead. Watched him so I don't need to rely on other people to start fire for bbq again. Felt embarrassed that I forgot some procedure in starting fire for bbq.

Went out with NCOs to eat dinner instead of staying to eat the dinner with the year 1s. Damn expensive sia, but still, the food is 100% safe, compared to year 1s bbq-ing. LOL. Could imagine seeing some either not cooked enough food and some blackened food. Just hope the year 1s don't get food poisoning or smth yea.

Went home, do some things, bathe, then sms year 1s that I could go back to join them again. So i went back join them, and actually planned to go back home before my parents woke up. But in the end find them entertaining, so I just stay with them all the way till the morning.

Zi Xin funny lehs. She love the beach a lot i think. And I think she wanted to be alone too. We stayed at the beach with her for like, 2-3 hours, patrolling the beach sia. Went from one end to the other. I think I burn off 10kg already. LOL. Followed Joan, felt she is the closest of the year 1s to me, so yea. Lost Zi Xin they all, so we went back to the chalet, and I felt quite embarrassed that I don't know the way back to the chalet XD.

Went to macs, eat big breakfast, felt quite stupid to be eating breakfast at 4am+ -.- and then we went back to the chalet, stoned there and talked, the ex-NCOs did a great job entertaining us. Lin Yao also very entertaining. LOL. I felt a bit tired XD. ex-NCOs wanted to play some games, but year 1s very funny, some of them don't know how to play dai di, mahjong, and all those games which are like favourites of singaporeans. Wei Qi ma'am: you all no childhood laarhs! Epic funny.

Want to kill CX sir for playing a lame game and after seeing the logic behind it. Argh felt so stupid I wanted to try to drown on land. LOL.

Then joined year 1s pillow fight i think, trying to wake HZ. 3 v 1, I being some extra person. Year 1s very cute :D

No comments:

Post a Comment