Changed my blog url, cuz shaun apparently lacks the skill of hiding someone's secret. He visit my blog and didn't delete his browsing history so when jia-er they all use they saw my blog. Ah but nvm, even though I am boiling inside I can't do anything about it.
Anyway, extinguishing the fire in my heart, I went to sch with my sis this morning to buy textbooks. It was raining, then my sis refuse to wear her jacket which has a hood 0.o so we were like, walking in the rain till we wet.
My sis gave me a christmas cum birthday present o.o !! I love the present. A joke book ! Laugh like crap at its contents. And a rubik's cube keychain. YAY ! But I forgot to put what I planned to give her in my bag so I didn't manage to give her a christmas present ahhhh ! Sorry !
Anyway, reached sch, then my sis left for maths olympiad, I went to canteen and sleep cuz the bookstore open at 9am. So it says on the notice on the door of the bookstore. I slept till 9.30am, woke up to find that the door is still close ! Rawr ! Cheat my feelings la. So just left the sch to do something important.
And then at like 10am+ my sis suddenly call me to say that they got dismissed early 0.0. I was like, not even halfway done with what I am doing lols. So chiong finish, and met up with my sis and went home. Wheeee.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment