>.> it's bugging me that my squadmates hate me. Ha ha. Shall divert my attention to something else. Don't want to attract attention like someone said.
Today fancy drill training was funny, though I only went for the morning session. Seriously, Jing Yee is a joker laaa haha. Progressing slowly for the fancy drill training.... Haix. Hope the other NCOs don't torture them to death or smth.....
Didn't do much for fancy drill training, just watch the year 2s train, seldom correct their mistakes. Cuz some people think I attracting attention only. Accusing me of being L, and don't know what else they talk behind my back. Not again huh. And I don't think those "some people" are happy about me doing anything at all. So might as well...play at the side and watch them.
My house feels a bit empty with 1 person missing.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment