Haven't post for quite some time. So let's post.
Funeral over. Finally. >.<
Almost every relative was surprised that I was M. Like, they don't recognise the black person I am after kayaking. And my skin looks very gross. Looks like some map of alien plant, with land and sea and all those land forms tattooed onto my skin because of skin peeling off.
My cousin was cute >.> asked to look down while walking(part of the funeral ceremony) and banged into someone. LOL.
I am surprised that vegetarian food actually tasted quite nice. During the funeral we had to eat vegetarian food. So yea, ate until my stomach swell.
I just remembered some awful stuffs my squadmates said about me again. >.> Surprising how I remember bad stuffs so well. Rawr, made me unhappy again. Got to try to forget those....stuffs
Hong Wen gave me smth to do again !!! Yipeee I feel so happy. Don't feel bored now, chasing juniors for some project thing. And I am still chasing them. Zzzz
Entertainment coming on 9 dec. I think. Oh noes, I still got stuffs to do. Shall go now. BB
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment