Get Glitter

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

random post

Fancy drill training to dae was argh -.-.... quite upset at the end of it. Cuz 2 things happen. Let's talk about what we did first. We taught new moves, in the middle I went ahead in teaching, cuz the group I had was flicking up rifle without much problems, except for occasionally flicking up rifle forward.

Then 2 things happen.
One: while I was squatting at the side watching year 2s practising fancy drill, someone came to tell me to stop acting like L and said it's not funny(i think). I was stunned. I never even thought of L or anything. I was just looking from the side so that I can see mistakes the year 2s make. The reason I didn't say anything was because all I see was uncoordinated moves, which I am sure the year 2s know themselves, and coordination can only be achieved through practice. Not going to irritate the year 2s by saying things over and over again which they know. Maybe it's partly my fault, for being in that position and saying nothing, giving the impression that I am joking around or smth. At the time when that certain someone told me to stop acting like L, I felt infuriated. Like, I am watching out for mistakes, and this person came to tell me something so....nvm. But after thinking about it on the way back on bus, I just decided no point to be angry over this, cuz I am partly at fault.
Second: Nearing the end of the training, I wanted to join the year 2s to do their punishments. Then another person told me not to. So okae, I just go somewhere else to fume over what happened at the "act like L" thing. Then when I came back, I see the other NCOs doing the punishments along with the year 2s. I was like, wth, you all told me not to do it then you guys go do it yourself. I am so "amazed". In no position to complain about this.... but just saying it out so people know why I am upset.

These few days I am a bit grumpy. Maybe it's due to lack of sleep. I got to sleep earlier....

No comments:

Post a Comment