todae suppose to be whole day at home, but the fancy team ask me to be present to discuss fancy drill procedure for year 2s. I went 1 and a half hour late... cuz I knew the first hour or so people will sure slack one. And then they change their venue from sch to KFC.... ok, kind of what i expected that they will want to eat while discussing.
Reached at about 3.30pm..... and realised they were still editing what was suggested by shaun. Kept quiet throughout the whole discussion, cuz i made up my mind that I will be present NOT to give ideas, but to get updated on what they planned for the procedure. Cuz they dun nid my help maaaa. Or at least, they proved that I don't need to help them at all. Only jia-er and jia hui there thinking of ideas for the procedure. Somehow I felt.... satisfied seeing only the two of them doing. Hmm, oh well, none of my business. Not to mention that I really think some of their ideas are absurd and unusable. Like throwing rifles over people's head. I really want to let them try out and show themselves that the idea is.... really dangerous and quite impossible. Sookie was sitting at one side falling asleep cuz she not one of the fancy team members.
Discussion ended at like 5pm+ i think. Some of them going to collect campcraft materials from somewhr. None of my business too. So I just straight away pick up my bag and walked off to go home. I don't care what they think of me. I don't care how they feel about me anymore. Continue talking bad about me. I am a devil now anyway.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment