Today CIP was boring... but glad to see so many people giving stuffs to us to sell for charity.
See, today's CIP was suppose to collect unwanted stuffs from residents from block 500-554(i think), and then pass them to mercy relief people(i think) to sell. We are suppose to visit all units of one block, then bring back what we collected to a collection point. We are divided into 9 groups of about 8-10 people. Some NCOs are not included in the grouping cuz we need them to take care of stuffs the groups bring down to the collection point. And I am one of them. There are 6 collection points and 1 NCO to be at each collection point. Imagine me sitting alone at the collection point, staring at the same stuffs they brought down, and playing rubik's cube. For like, 3 hours. Hope you all know I feel. Like, bored to death, and falling asleep.
AND after all the stuffs that are to brought down to my collection point are done, I offered to help a group at a block nearest to me. I expected myself to be helping carrying stuffs, but when i reached there they already bringing the stuffs down. And then.... this is the main point.... I was asked to stay there to look after the stuffs till the lorry arrives to pick up these stuffs. AGAIN. RAWR !!! Best thing was... I stay there for 1 and a half hour before the lorry arrive. Smart. Manage to entertain myself by observing patterns on rubik's cube, how pieces orientate and so on. Haix. Almost fell asleep.
After lorry finally came, went to collection point A to assemble, and have to look after items again. Maybe they think it's the best job for me... I quartermaster wat. LOL.
Skipped lunch, go back home cook instant noodles eat. Argh, what an unhealthy day.
Happy things I did today: walked in the rain while carrying stuffs from a block to collection point. Feeling those big water droplets pelting on my body feels so cool. I love it. Hope I don't get sick though.
CC com training tmr, haven't done the procedure....and reflections... haiz.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment