Get Glitter

Thursday, November 5, 2009

random post

This whole week every day got NP activities. Tiring but some quite fun :D Especially today I almost laughed to death >.<

Firstly a certain someone took almost an hour tying square lash. >.< and we joked around. Oh well, still did our work, revision and some correcting, and checking for a perfect set of tentage materials. Stayed in sch until very late checking the tentage materials, some of us were grumbling and wanted to go home. I knew how they feel, but considering that the CI also may feel the same way about it, I didn't really voice my feelings out. CI also didn't voice his feelings out, but kept us alive by making jokes now and then.

Been seeing the year 1s quite often now. And tmr gonna be a temporary "year 1 squad NCO". Feel so strange. But I must do my best !!!

Just planted a "bomb".

Skipped chinese lesson, cuz I already told hong wen I will be there to invigilate the total defence test. Chinese teacher wants to book us yersterday for todae. I am not going to entertain her when I already have an "appointment".

Been entertaining myself with talking with choy mun. Rawr. And keeping myself optimistic and laughing at every small matter. I don't care what consequences it will result. I am a devil in disguise. Remember that. Don't expect me to care about everything now, since you guys just showed that it's pointless and I might as well not do it.

Pegging has ruin the skin on my hands. Tying lashes worsen it. Now my hands are so rough I think I can produce a fire by rubbing them together with friction.

Drowning myself in music, oblivious now to everything happening around me. My chest where a knife stood out like a statue feels no pain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment