Feel like letting them see junior's private blog. Then they will start to understand what the hell is going on and why I am doing what I am doing. But I promised not to tell them any contents of the private blog. So they dun understand what I am doing. I am fine with that. I know they will be angry and dislike me. Fine with that. But they go spread bad stuffs which I already and obviously stopped doing. And they already ask me to leave what they had alone and said they don't need me in running the unit. Gave them what they wanted. And now they are asking CIs to get me to join NP activities again. Wow. Wow. Now they are not my "squadmates" anymore. They are like my NCOs now. I have to do everything they tell me to do.
CIs came to find me today, I practically lost it. Almost. Helping them to clear the mud they leave around has been hell enough for me. Maybe my hints weren't enough for them. Not obvious enough. But I don't even know how to convey my message to them without telling them the truth. I am being such an idiot.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment