Get Glitter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

random post

Today PE lesson was -.-" Mr Tan make us sit on floor and he give us a 1 hour lecture. I was like falling asleep >.<. Anyway then the rest normal, then after school npcc mr tan and ms lim find me to talk to. ZzZz lecture me again about what I doing to npcc. Oh well, yea I am kind of being bad ponning npcc activites. And all these arguments with those 3.

Never gonna tell them what I really feel. It's like, I am being stupid and stubborn and weird. Ok, I have never been able to talk to teachers or anyone older than me properly before. Cuz it's like, I am scared I will offend or break some rules of the society. Always have to respect the elders, the seniors etc. Teachers and seniors whom I have known so far, I have to talk to them with respect, with carefully selected words. ZzZz. Then I don't want my juniors to feel this way. So I just push away this "respect" thing, and just be friends with juniors. And now in a mess. -.-... Teachers pressuring me to go back to npcc, juniors now know it's a mistake to get this close to NCO, and other NCOs not being happy with me even if I go back.

I actually planned smth super ambitious. I wanted to get A1 for HCL without handing in homework and spend time chiong memorising chinese phrases and all those to use in compos and read chinese books to strengthen my chinese. Lol, after reading this, ppl sure will say, "you siao ar!" that kind of thing.

CSC meeting was funny. >.> totally different from NPCC. Quite a few people went for the meeting, and I was like the only guy there for half an hour till other year 4s came to join. Pretty embarrassing XD but see they talk about stuffs I almost died forcing my laughter down lol. Pretty failed attempts sometimes. Haix.

No comments:

Post a Comment