Get Glitter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

random post

Flag day today was funny. But tiring. Went to sch with my sis :D and she was falling asleep cuz she slept late yesterday night. And we reached sch, saw ppl involved in the flag day mostly wearing sch uniform and we wearing pe shirt and sch pants and skirt and we were like o.o omg we wear wrong attire?! Then actually CSC members suppose to wear diff attire I think. So heng heng.

Went to canteen, talk talk, then other CSC members asked us to go assemble at foyer. Go foyer, wait wait, I go toilet, come back see everyone sitting down and Miss Tan briefing already I was like O.O! ooohh noooeee, rush over, grab my bag and join in LOL.

We were suppose to choose to go kallang leisure park, suntec city, marina square(i think) etc. Then Miss Tan appoint leaders for each diff location. Apparently I was appointed to marina square but I sit so far back that I didn't hear her. Then my sis appointed to suntec city. Then Miss Tan ask us to pair up and choose where to go. I was stunned for a moment lol. I came with my sis, my sis is one of the leader, then who I pair up with -.-? But manage to find one partner, convinced him to go suntec with me, then we take a specially-made bag and stickers and a permit(to show that we got permission to collect stuffs). Bag and stickers from the "wishing well" organisation de.

I examine de bag then realise what we suppose to do sia. Miss out the front part of the briefing. Suppose to go around asking people for donation and put the money in the bag, then give stickers to them as a gift or smth. I must say, most of the ppl who took the stickers treat the stickers like it is for decoration purpose de LOL.

Took bus 14 to suntec, talk talk with my partner, then alight at suntec, only to find out from those who arrived there earlier that we can't do this charity thing in suntec, or even outside suntec. The security guard say the permit we have only allow us to collect stuffs, but didn't specify location. Rawr, then the permit = useless sia.

Ok, then we just walk walk to some other places where we can do the charity thing. Walk very long sia. Then got chased out by security guard over and over again >.< then we might as well just go on the streets and ask le laar.

Then we saw other sch de students with the same items as us. Omg, they doing same thing as us ! Then what we doooo???? Oh man, we try doing same place with them, then give up, cuz some of them tell us straight to our face, "excuse me, can you go to other places?" Ah, lol.

Seriously, the place suddenly become battlefield sia. Everyone doing same thing. LOL.

Halfway, my sis come join us :D

Then we start doing serious charity work on the street. Walk from suntec to dhoby ghaut station, to orchad road and god knows where else. Start to get tired, then joke around larhs. I was like, walking past shops which sell clothes, and you know got some fake unliving models of a living person wearing some clothes showing passer-bys how cool they would look if they wear the clothes right? I go ask them, "Excuse me sir, would you like to make a donation?" Laugh at my foolishness when no replies came T_T. Then I suggest stopping a taxi, and ask the taxi driver to donate too. And maybe bus driver too. Can see how I clowning around to keep up my enthusiasm. Haha.

Got once we walked pass SMU, then I tot of asking my bro to come out and donate. Then realise he at home lols. Meet all kind of ppl sia. Had a good time though. Cuz my partner and my sis very funny and entertaining laaar.

Collected about $30+ in the end, in like 2 hours+? Go back sch, give the bag and remaining stickers back, and we got a packet of coffee powder(i think). Went to hawker centre near sch with my sis, eat with her, and then take bus 12 home.

No comments:

Post a Comment