Ahh, some juniors seem to be having conflict o.o but I dunno what happened.
Anyway, today maths mock pop quiz was a total disaster haha. I practically left the whole paper blank. Feel like doing what Sze Yeung did to his maths paper. write some funny crap there. LOL. But man, seriously need to study le. This mock pop quiz was like a slap to me T_T. I see the questions my mind blank blank de.
>.> jia-er unblock me in msn. Like, wow. I rather she stay blocking me sia. Now I blocked her lol. Dun want her or any other people to think that I am flirting or getting her attention again. Seriously, -.-.......... Now I trying to flirt and get my gf's attention instead lol. Still haven't get a hang of what flirting is about though o.o. But I rather not be a flirt XD
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment