Get Glitter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

random post

Morning walk past juniors they didn't greet. Marshalling was kinda....crappy. I not very sure what the others did, but I didn't stop parents from parking in area I am in charge of. Suppose to let them go to the area more inside. Mmm, teachers helped out a lot. I mean, I am practically doing nth except for ensuring parents know where to go. Didn't spread out enough. Miss Seow was clearly frustrated about us not thinking on the spot and not being sure of what to do.

Logistics check was cool. Really got smth to do. Storeroom is really neat now, compare to before. Jin Hui taught us how to tie the really long long rope. Gotta teach the rest of the squad. The rations found in storeroom was gonna expire next LC, so Jin Hui sir told us to remove its existence of this world soon. Thinking of throwing away when Shing Chun say he wanna bring home. Hilarious man. Oh well, logistics check was quite smooth, except that we haven't finish keeping one of the long ropes. Gotta learn from Jin Hui sir for keeping cadets with something to do.

Campcraft in the morning was cool. I mean, well I was damn happy about my timing. 4 seconds to peg in the normal soft ground. But that was soft ground. Was kinda joking around pegging in the same hole and the rest were like wow I pegged it in in 1 second. When I told them I am cheating, they all like "chey!"

You Si ma'am came and told us to peg on the damn hard ground. That was damn hard to peg in, but I think my timing was about 16 seconds to 20 seconds. She came for only a few minutes then we lunch le, so we kept the pegs and went for lunch.

After lunch we went to some fire engine access way to peg. You Si ma'am told us to go to some hard ground and peg. Must admit that the ground was not that hard, but it was not very soft either. After a few tries, I managed to get 6,7 and 9 seconds(best timings). Damn happy about that. But got like damn lot of blisters on my right hand and some of the left hand. The alcohol swab is painful to use. Put some plasters so I can continue pegging.

Went to the circle area where the notice board was. Tried to train on our lashes, but our timings were kinda slow. Gotta improve! Hong Wen was god damn funny. When he ended the round lash with the clove hitch and was pulling for tension, the rope broke. Damn funny. You Si ma'am then say, all gather and test Hong Wen's round lash. That probably has good tension.

The tension was seriously good. Standard one I think. Hong Wen just needs to improve his timing. I think he will surely be needed in the campcraft team. Haha.

Unit PT le! We kept the spars and ropes and fall in at the parade square. After some warm up, we started the unit competition. Pumpings were a killer to me. Seriously. The plasters came out before the unit PT(I carried some stuffs and the plasters came off). So I had to do on the hot ground with the blisters exposed. Damn pain. I was starting to feel dizzy and sweat was pouring down my face like rain by the time I did 20. Not a good example to juniors. But oh well, ignored it.

Sit-up was failure man. Did only 30+. Gotta train that! I feel ashamed.

Pull-ups another killer and really did the damage to me. Damn pain with the blisters on my hands. After I did 4, my hands are shaking and head was dizzy. I am surprised that I could still run.

Still got 2.4km run! I thought I can't take it anymore with the pain. But oh yay, I managed to complete it. But I think I only ran 14 rounds(count wrongly), but oh well, I shall add 2 minutes to my timing then. Started to feel this tingling feeling around my whole body. Vision blurred for a moment at times.

Went to change to full u, had a hard time changing. But with the help of Terence sir, I managed to change in time. By the time I fall in at the besurai parade, my whole body already kinda feel like it's dying.

Can't take it anymore after besurai parade ended. Whole body was numb. But didn't faint. Lucky I guess. Got to rest on the bench for a few minutes.

I dunno why I told them my right hand numb only. But oh well, since I said it I pretended that I can't use my right hand only. Sorry for lying. But I dun really want people to help carry me all the way to bags room and dunno do what stuffs for me. And I kinda regenerate some energy to move myself, so no point in making others worry.

Mmm, that group left without me. Clearly stated that I wanted to go dinner with squadmates when CIs asked. Oh well, nvm. To them my presence is probably equal to Bryan's presence. And after what jia hui experienced today(their year 2 squad), I dun think my presence would be any good to her. Still feel sad anyway.

Spammed drinks from the vending machine so that I don't need to eat dinner.

Went home with Alvin, Shing Chun, Hong Wen and Terence Liew. They were hilariously funny. Took bus 30. Dun wan go Paya Lebar mrt cuz nid walk long distance. Dun want go Eunos cuz need to walk also(although I can see that the distance is really short compare to the distance to Paya Lebar mrt). Alighted at kembangan only because we just need to walk a few steps and we reach the mrt station. I think Alvin was upset by what happened today(their year 2 squad). Kinda see that he a bit moody. But he cheered up relatively well enough on the mrt to crack jokes with us.

Special thanks to Jun xian, Mei Qi, Xu Ning, Jia Hui, You Si ma'am, and all those who showed concern to me :D Sorry for those people that I can't remember, but really thanks.

Learnt a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment