Get Glitter

Monday, August 24, 2009

random post

The 6.8kg weights has a disadvantage: the sand collects at the bottom of the weights and makes it hard like stone and caused some pain for me. Gotta find a new way to wear them. Rawr.

Jia Hui kinda make some funny equation or smth about me, terence tan and shaun. Cool huh? I am amazed at how she could think of such funny stuffs out of nowhere, but that's one of the many points that is entertaining about her.

Stayed back after school cuz shaun ask me to help out with DnP's notice board. Kinda fun, just that I kinda find myself doing nth most of the time. Cuz I am the extra person there who's not in DnP but still go to... decrease their work load? Ok, I dun really think I did much, cuz some of the work like only one person can do it on its own, and we still did all the way till quite late. Was saying some random stuffs which are not even funny but still say it to try and keep myself occupied. I was sure that I am kinda being damn extra, since everyone has work to do and I keep interrupting them with my random stuffs. Haha.

Actually wanted to go out with unknown, edric, difficult dancer and shiok oi for dinner. But changed my mind after thinking for some time. The usual ppl should know why I changed my mind, but oh well....

Oh yay thanks a man duh, I managed to buy pens. Now I can continue writing the phrases in the book!

Looked at juniors' blog and found this to be very entertaining: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9644

No comments:

Post a Comment