Get Glitter

Thursday, August 27, 2009

random post

Bio and maths test next thursday. Worried for maths test, cuz I still dun fully understand what trigo is all about. Assembly was funnny. After assembly walked out saw a guy with crutches and Bryan went to help him out. Not so bad a guy as other people described him as.

Went to class, wei li and shaun came to my class to do ACE essay. Dunno why, but oh well nvm. Made jia hui kinda angry, feeling bad now. I played shuen's ipod for a while until shuen decided to go off. Stayed back with wei li and shaun cuz I thought I might be of help to the DnP board on doing the notice board. Look like I was wrong.

Year 1s came to our class. Dunno do what. But feel damn awkward. Apparently they discussed a lot of things including campcraft(recognise one of them, year 1 junior). Shaun completed his essay shortly after that, then I followed him to 3F where DnP board were doing stuffs.

Apparently my existence is useless. Yea. Asking them numerous times if I could help them with anything, but no replies. Ok, and I stayed there in case they need help, and packed up some of used and cut twines and rubbish. And helped cut some tapes. Wrong choice. You know what's the problem? I stayed back and offer assistance, but they don't regard my existence of any form of help at all. Ok, that still can accept. But they stayed back until 6+pm to 7+pm to do the notice board, for 2 days, or maybe more. If they stay back so late, then there must be a lot of stuffs to do right? Yea, you get my point. They dun give me anything to help with, even though I ask a lot of times. Maybe it's because if I help i might impede their progress. Or maybe just because of jia-er and shaun still haven't completely trust me yet because of the recent incident. Yea, still can stay cool if the reasons were like that.

I went out midway to throw rubbish and go to the toilet. Unknowingly to them, I left my handphone on the table with the voice recorder on. Some parts of the recording were kinda unclear, but I managed to pick out some. Not going to say what I heard, but I feel glad that I did that. Now I know how they really feel, how they view my existence and stuffs.

Learnt that I should just be less of a busybody. Stop offering help or stuffs. Stop caring and worrying so much about the load of stuffs they were suppose to do. Not like they really could use my help anyway. I realised how smart the rest of the squad were. Should have just went home. Could have just spend more time on other things.

Jia Hui was right. I feel like saying f word now. But luckily I still haven't say it. Should not have trusted anyone. They seem to treat you nicely in front of you, but the stuffs they say behind you was of different things. If you don't sneak around, you would never find out just how bad they are. Or how good they are.

"Now I know why I cannot hang out with him...", decided to say part of what I heard from the recording after all. That's what came out from my supposedly "friend". That's why can't trust people maaaa. Yea ok, I shall entertain your wish. I will stop all forms of communication to you all unless it comes into the area of NPCC.

And they are not the only ones. Some others hor, refuse to let people help with doing stuffs de leh. Ended up getting scolded by seniors for nth. NTH. Now like, help for what ?! They don't want your help! They think they superheroes or smth, can solo all the stuffs one. Yea. Let them be. Well, they kinda did well solo-ing the stuffs given to them, but their other stuffs kinda screwed up. Should I just stay at the side and watch them fall? Yea maybe I should. They say they a lot of stress. But they dun bother sharing the workload with others. Or asking more people to help. Or maybe they dun want to burden others. I dunno.

"Adaptation is the most powerful weapon of humankind."

No comments:

Post a Comment