Get Glitter

Sunday, August 30, 2009

random post

Woke up at 12pm+... planned to go arcade to entertain myself but it was raining. Then wait until 1pm+ I ate my lunch le rain still haven't stop so I decided to wear a jacket with hood and went arcade.

No improvements on percussion freak. Deprove somemore. Keep failing time piece advanced zzzzzz.

Basketball 698.... 1 more ball to 700 -.-.....

Played with the percussion pro kid at basketball. His rhythm keep changing de, or maybe is my rhythm keep changing or smth, our balls knocked each other in mid-air kinda often. But still managed to get 652(i think, can't remember). Played world combat with him and got owned. His rank reached the highest I still stuck at sergeant rank(like 7 or 8 ranks below him).

Saw edric in the arcade for a while. Then dunnoe where he went after I played 1 time of percussion freak.

Kinda made myself cheer up a little. But still feel like something is missing. Dunnoe why. Didn't sign in msn cuz it's just a piece of trash on my com now. I mean, I dun see the point in using msn anymore. Yea....

Recovering from flu, feeling better, but still blocked nose sometimes.

Living with jealousy is tiring. And I am afraid it would grow into hatred. Or smth. I dunno. I feel scared now. I dun wanna be like that. I dun want to hate anybody just becuz of matters like these. Her showing cold shoulder to me is making it worse. It's like she is not going to forgive me forever. But I kinda understand why she does that. My world is shattering into pieces. I can't go on like this. I would really break down someday. I keep thinking that everyone thinks negatively of me now. Maybe it's true, maybe not.

I think I know why jia hui isn't showing herself online now. It's my fault.....messing up a lot of things.....now I regret everything I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment