Get Glitter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

random post

Todae LMSC was fun and funny. Instructors were not very strict, so we kind of enjoyed ourselves. Learnt loads of things. Gotta keep referring to the booklet to absorb all the points.

First time I tried MOI. Didn't get to try it during training camp. Kinda successful, but still gotta be louder in speaking. And be more firm. -.- the whole MOI session everybody was like not firm enuff la. Except for Alvin maybe. That's my thought. Haha. But I would rather be lenient to my juniors instead of being formal or firm with them if possible. Cuz it's damn hard being firm looking at juniors' faces. Plus I dun want them to hate me or smth. That would make them listening and executing instructions from me harder. Haha.

LT3 was damn cold. Plus I kinda got fever, which makes it kinda unbearable. It was a freezing 21 degree celsius. The sch cme teacher failure sia. Tell us save electricity but then waste electricity like that. Not like we need such a cold environment can.

I totally lost it after the activity. Gotta be more understanding and patient. Yea, cuz I really put a lot of pressure on jia-er. It's like I should be happy another person joined the group. Not be unhappy becuz of jealousy or watever. And shaun is really making us happy. I dun get why I am so.... bad to him. And jia-er. Jia hui is offended cuz I am inconsiderate to them. Maybe, or I may have missed some other points.

Yay, managed to do 1 hand pull-up. But I still dun get how to do it without swinging around, like liew king. So always dropped down after 1 pull-up. I am aiming for at least 15 pull-ups next year. Normal ones duh.

Totally embarrassed myself in front of wei li and some others. Thought she dun have enough hands to hold all the water bottles. But apparently she solved it. Ended up going with her to the water cooler for nth. Should have noticed that the weights of those bottles are lighter than rifles. I am acting without thinking again. Haiz. Gotta do something about it. Maybe learn from hong wen!

Hong wen damn funny. MOI session his turn to teach command he thought for very long before saying anything. But goes to show that he is a very careful person. And abide to laws at all times. Should go home with him sometimes. Then u knoe haha.

Some email I received:

i knew a girl that was so stupid that........
1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home

Kinda funny haha.

Geez. I reached home, bro happened to be going out to buy his dinner. Since I haven't eat dinner, I asked him to buy for me. Gave him $10, and he gave me $5....loads of 20 cents, 50 cents. I was like *(@&$*$.

Oh yea, XXXXX, I am very interested to know why you said " now i know why I cannot hang out with him le", if u dun mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment