Get Glitter

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

random post

Todae someone got suspended for 3 days.... ZzzZ. Form teacher had to go about lecturing us about being good students. I kinda understand and learnt some things from the lecture, but I would prefer that this kind of things not happen again. I think our form teacher kinda under a lot of pressure dealing with our class.

Screwed up the maths pop quiz. Rawr. Hist and social studies teacher(same teacher) suddenly pop us hist test and social studies test. Both are SBQs, so kinda rushed answers out in 25 mins for each test.

Stayed back for a while ot finish some stuffs. Chinese hmw was crap -.- it's just copying the chinese phrases from the book in order from 1 to 50. Had fun playing reversi and chatting with jia hui, tse shuen, kai xin and wei teck. I lost to kai xin once O.O.

Went to kfc with jia hui and tse shuen. Talking crap thr, kinda funny, and kinda long time since I ate kfc food le. Rawr thr's a pimple that's irritating me on my face... gotta get rid of it soon.

Father's birthday :) But brother got project not coming home so didn't really celebrate.... :( but cake was nice....

Negative thoughts are coming in my head again. Pushing them out as best as I could. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment