Get Glitter

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

random post

Todae chem playing reversi with shuen's ipod under the table LOL. Mole concept still as hard as ever. Reaction rate etc still okae ^^ I understand. Haha. Went macs for lunch, jia hui didn't come for lunch again. Wonder how skinny she gonna be. Wanted to buy smth for her to eat, but changed my mind after considering her personality. LOL. No offence.

After chem went to LAN with shuen. Played Left 4 dead. LOL. Damn scary laaa. But finished one whole map with help from some ppl sometimes. Easy mode too. First time playing so yea, practically scared out of my mind. Plus the volume was turned up so loud I kinda having headache le. Shuen too. Well, Shuen kinda got sick of playing left 4 dead after the one whole map, so he went to play battle tanks on frozen throne. Can see that he didn't play a lot of battle tanks yet. Stayed at LAN for 2 hours then left. Felt like going the same place again to kill time.

Originally planned to play battle tanks with shuen todae night. But he never log on.... so nvm. Kinda boring at home. Gotta do my hmw soon 0-0.....

Now more used to being alone now. And it's easier to push her out of my mind. But still think of her occasionally. Rawr. I wish to restore back the relationship. But too long a conflict huh. It's torn down beyond repair, which really breaks my heart. I can't see her now, nor the usual "friends" I had. I kinda always spoil the happy atmosphere whenever I am present. Now I understand why ppl want to suicide.

It's staying quiet for now. The only solution. Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment