Get Glitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

random post

Yesterday was unable to use com... rawr. Well, yesterday stayed back with shaun, was slacking until 3+, then suddenly we started doing maths LOL.

Talked to jia-er! YAYYYYYY!!! though only one sentence lol. Might think I am crazy, but whatever haha.

Todae went to kallang leisure park watch movie and ate lunch. Watched accident, movie was ok, but the ending made me want to throw my shoes argh !! I rather the movie be about two smart guys battling each other instead of just one guy who just thinks every accident is a set-up and ended up dying. Like death note. Haiz.

I don't want to see her suffer. I want to do something to help her. Be it sharing her pain or whatever. I can pray to god for her even though i don't believe in god. I can help her fold 1000 cranes if she believes that allow her a wish. I can't stand at a side.....

My mail box is full of jia hui tagging and commenting on facebook 0-0!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment