Forgot to post yesterday. Oh yay 30 marks for maths test.... but chem test failed *.*.... Gotta revise on acids bases and salts. And mole concept too. Rawr. For PYA I am grouped with sooky....she's ok la... just that she finds me irritating(she told me so). Shucks, I didn't even knoe I am irritating till she told me so.... Does jia-er also find me irritating for the same reason too? Mmm, then I have to change.
Still dao-ed me as usual when I say hi to her. Rawr. Always brought my spirits down when she does that. Jeez, tmr LMSC.... Hope I still can stay in high spirits through it. Haiz. Oh no, negative thoughts coming again. ARGH.
Sad life....life is getting scary for me now....I suspect everyone finds me irritating. I don't know who to trust. Who is telling the truth? They keep saying nice things in front of you but who knows they say all sorts of bad things behind your back. Some of them only see the negative side of what you do, seldom do they look at the positive side. Some look angelic when you are around, but is a devil when you are not around.
The strong survives, the weak dies. I somehow feel that I am weakling. Yea, maybe dying is a better choice than pulling those strong ones down. Watever it is, I can't bring sorrow to those around me anymore.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment