Get Glitter

Saturday, September 19, 2009

random post

Lol celebrations at sch was.... ok. Kinda cool. See people laughing away during games. Mmm. 1 hour lunch break b4 the celebrations start was surprisingly short. Oh well, maybe cuz I am sleeping.

Finally they stopped talking to me. Whew. I think some of them are now really irritated by my behaviour. So be it, I dun plan to do anything which needs communication with them anyway.

Dionne seems to be really pissed off at me. Ever since I said some of them are really very ununited. Since Dionne is pissed off at me, most probably jia hui, nicole and god knows who else are talking bad stuffs about me again. Ha, talk all u want, I dun mind anymore. "angelic faces".....
I am not going to be pushed down just by your remarks. I am going to be immune to them. Be strong, survive, be weak, u die.

No comments:

Post a Comment